2012 Cabela's Masters Walleye Circuit Schedule Released
World-class fishing, premier destinations and hefty payouts are on tap in the 2012 Cabela’s Masters Walleye Circuit schedule.
“We worked with our anglers to select the best fisheries-at peak fishing times-to put together a great lineup of destinations for our 28th season,” said Executive Director Dan Johnson.
The MWC’s 2012 schedule is as follows:
- March 24-25 Illinois River at Spring Valley, Illinois
- April 13-15 Detroit River at Trenton, Michigan
- April 27-29 Pueblo Reservoir at Pueblo, Colorado
- May 18-20 Lake Erie at Huron, Ohio
- May 31-June 1Mille Lacs Lake at Isle, Minnesota; held in conjunction with first two days of Cabela’s National Team Championship, which concludes June 2 (top 25 teams)
- June 29-July 1 Lake Winnebago at Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- July 27-29 Lake Oahe at Mobridge, South Dakota
- Aug. 25-27 St. Mary’s River at Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Sept 14-16 Cass Lake Minnesota at Stony Point Resort
2012 Cabela’s MWC World Walleye Championship
Oct. 18-20 Mississippi River Pools 9-10 at Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
2013 Cabela’s MWC World Walleye Championship
Oct. 17-19 Bays de Noc at Escanaba, Michigan
For 2012, the Circuit is eliminating divisions. Teams may fish any three events of their choice to earn points for the no-entry-fee World Walleye Championship, and four tournaments for the Team of the Year race.
Concluding its 27th season, the Cabela’s MWC is the oldest team circuit in walleye fishing. The Circuit’s proven team format lets competitors choose their partner and double their fun, all while splitting expenses. For details visit masterswalleyecircuit.com; call (877) 893-7947; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on other tournament circuits, click here.
Kyle LarsonLearn More »
Get to know Kyle Larson. Kyle appears in Episode 1 of Wheels and Reels (“Tossing and Turning”).
David RaganLearn More »
Get to know David Ragan. David appears in Episode 1 of Wheels and Reels (“Tossing and Turning”).
Lake CharlevoixLearn More »
Charlevoix is another Michigan lake that’s becoming a hot spot. Charlevoix is the third biggest inland body of water in all of Michigan. This lake is 17,260