WFN Tackle Shop
With thousands of products from all of the major brand names and retailers in angling, the new WFN Tackle Shop, powered by ProGuideDirect.com, is a one-stop buying resource and gear store for anglers everywhere.
Check out these great features!
- WFN Tackle Shop carries all the gear necessary to fish any type of water, in any condition, at any time of year. Over 100,000 products – including rods, reels, lures, terminal tackle, and much more – are right at your fingertips.
- Departments include freshwater, saltwater, fly fishing, accessories, apparel, and boating.
- Extensive gear lists will be available for select WFN programming – viewers will be able to purchase the same gear and products used during episodes of their favorite shows.
- Customized gear lists for specific species and locations, complete with recommendations from expert fishing guides.
- Seasonal gift guides that will feature a series of products that are perfect for special occasions, such as the Holidays or Father’s Day.
An incredible selection of products, quick-and-easy transactions, and a 21-day no-hassle return policy all add up to a true one-stop shopping destination. Visit WFN Tackle Shop to get started!
ICAST 2014 Best Technical Apparel: Stormr Fusion BibLearn More »
ICAST 2014 Best Technical Apparel: Stormr Fusion Bib
Extreme weather outerwear fights wetness like its predecessors, without the insulation.
ICAST 2014 Best Tackle Management: The Engel UC30-RHLearn More »
ICAST 2014 Best Tackle Management: The Engel UC30-RH
The Engel UC30-RH takes home the Best Tackle Management honor at ICAST 2014. Here’s a video of bears trying to break into an older Engel. Is the UC30-RH up to snuff?
What to wear: 4-Tek BoardshortLearn More »
What to wear: 4-Tek Boardshort
The 4-Tek Boardshort features a cool sonar design. These boarshorts from Pelagic won Best Lifestyle Apparel at ICAST 2014. Tell us what you think of them here!