OpenWater Ranger Backpack
The Ranger Tackle Backpack won the iCast 2010 award for Best Tackle Management. Its features include:
- High grade 900-denier ripstop
- Molded corrosion-resistant zippers
- Molded back padding for extra comfort
- Drop open main compartment with multiple pockets
- Zip out storm fly protects pack from rain or boat splash
- Padded shoulder straps with sunglass holder
- Waist belt keeps pack on securely
- Multiple pockets hold extra accessories
- Includes two blue latch 370 size trays and one blue latch deep 373 tray
We are finishing up our extensive testing of the Ranger Tackle Backpack. Let us know your opinions by leaving a comment and rating below. Check back soon for the results of our review.
|Size (inches)||10 L x 17 W x 25.5 H|
The Tahoe Backpack and Cooler – Granite Rocx LLCLearn More »
The Tahoe Backpack and Cooler – Granite Rocx LLC
The Tahoe Backpack is a totally unique backpack and cooler system. Read all about it here in this review!
Stream-Tek Tak-Pack Fishing Backpack ReviewLearn More »
Stream-Tek Tak-Pack Fishing Backpack Review
Although SKB is known for their indestructible plastic cases there is a soft side to SKB which comes in the form of an awesome fishing backpack.
3700 Hydro-Flo Guide Series Tackle Bag ReviewLearn More »
3700 Hydro-Flo Guide Series Tackle Bag Review
Voted best of ICAST 2013, the 3700 Hydro-Flo Guide Series Tackle Bag is the daddy of all tackle boxes in my opinion. Read my review here!