OpenWater Ranger Backpack
The Ranger Tackle Backpack won the iCast 2010 award for Best Tackle Management. Its features include:
- High grade 900-denier ripstop
- Molded corrosion-resistant zippers
- Molded back padding for extra comfort
- Drop open main compartment with multiple pockets
- Zip out storm fly protects pack from rain or boat splash
- Padded shoulder straps with sunglass holder
- Waist belt keeps pack on securely
- Multiple pockets hold extra accessories
- Includes two blue latch 370 size trays and one blue latch deep 373 tray
We are finishing up our extensive testing of the Ranger Tackle Backpack. Let us know your opinions by leaving a comment and rating below. Check back soon for the results of our review.
|Size (inches)||10 L x 17 W x 25.5 H|
The Right Crankbait At Your FingertipsLearn More »
The Right Crankbait At Your Fingertips
Avoid the tangles and try out the Crank Caddy, a crankbait tackle box that saves you time and headaches.
All I Want for Christmas Is -Learn More »
All I Want for Christmas Is -
WFN Ambassador Donnie Cooke lays out the five things he’d like to find under the tree on December 25.
The Ultimate Angler’s Gift GuideLearn More »
The Ultimate Angler's Gift Guide
WFN Ambassador Greg Godden shares his picks for the angler on your list.